Monday, December 22, 2014

The Reason for the Season... or a Blog

My mom and dad have always told me I was adopted. Even if they hadn't told me it would have been pretty obvious, but still, I have always appreciated that they told me. I've decided to start a blog because this past year I've read more articles about adoption, watched more documentaries on adoption, and I'm a lot more interested in it. I've always known how adoption works because my mom and dad would explain it to me. Any questions I had they would answer, but this year has been different. I've wanted to find out what other adoptees feel and how they view adoption.

I've always considered starting a blog, but I was never interested enough to actually do it. Ever since I started reading more articles and watching more documentaries on adoption, I've had a lot more thoughts on adoption. This is where this blog comes into play. I figured the best way for me to share my thoughts and opinions on adoption is through a blog. As the title suggests, it's the aftermath of adoption and all my thoughts on it.

I'll be honest with you, I'll probably throw in a few random posts. Also, the title for different posts will probably never be as catchy as this one!

-Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment